pursuant to Article 13, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR")
1. DATA CONTROLLER
UMBRAGROUP S.p.A., with registered office in Via V. Baldaccini, 1 - Z.I. Loc. Paciana, Foligno (PG), in person of its legal representative pro tempore, Dott. ANTONELLO MARCUCCI, is the Data Controller of your personal data (“Data Controller” or “UMBRA”).
2. PERSONAL DATA DEFINITION AND INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
Under the GDPR, personal data is defined as: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person” (“Data”).
In addition, the GDPR defines sensitive data as “personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious of philosophical believes, or trade-union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation” (“Sensitive Data”).
Within the selection process, UMBRA shall process the Data included in the application form and eventually in the attached curriculum vitae, such as:
- first name, surname, date and place of birth, citizenship;
- address, telephone number and e-mail;
- education, work experiences, skill.
The provision of your Data is entirely voluntary, however in case of failure to fill in the mandatory fields of the application form, it will be impossible for the Data Controller to contact you and / or evaluate your application.
The legal basis of the processing of your Data is the performance of a contract you are a party to; in particular, the processing is necessary to take steps at your request in order to evaluate your application.
In addition to the aforementioned data, you can optionally provide the following additional personal data, belonging to the special categories referred to in art. 9 of the GDPR:
- marital status, data relating to your VISA;
- inclusion in one of the categories listed in the Law no. 68, March 12, 1999
Failure to provide optional data does not affect in any way the evaluation of your application.
In any event, UMBRA is committed to ensure that the information collected and processed is appropriate for the purposes as described above, and that this does not involve an invasion of your privacy.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA TO EU AND NON-EU THIRD PARTIES
UMBRA may disclose your Data to third parties which provide the Data Controller with services related to personnel selection and recruitment. These parties shall be specifically appointed as Data Processors by UMBRA.
The list of Data Processors is kept up-to-date by the Data Controller and it is available for consultation at UMBRAGROUP S.p.A.
UMBRA shall not disclose your Data to third parties without your previous consent is given, unless the disclosure is mandatory under the law or required by a Public Authority.
Your Data shall not be subject to any kind of dissemination to unidentified subjects.
4. APPLICABLE RETENTION PERIOD
UMBRA will process your Data for 12 months from the date in which your curriculum vitae has been received; thereafter your personal data will be deleted.
5. YOUR RIGHTS AS DATA SUBJECT
At any point while UMBRA is in possession of or processes your Data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed, and, where that is the case, the right to access to the personal data and to receive any information regarding said processing;
- Right of rectification – you have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of your personal data, should it be inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure – in certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data from our records;
- Right to restriction on processing – provided that certain conditions apply, you have the right to obtain restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- Right of portability – you have the right to have your personal data we hold transmitted to another data controller;
- Right to object – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- Right to lodge a complaint before the Supervisory authority - should UMBRA refuse to follow up to your request to exercise your rights as provided for by the GDPR, UMBRA shall provide you with the reason underpinning said refusal. If need be, you have the right to lodge a complaint as set forth under paragraph 6 below.
Should you intend to exercise your rights as provided for by the GDPR, please contact UMBRA at the following dedicated e-mail address email@example.com
Should you wish to file a motion as to how your Data is being processed by UMBRA, or as to how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly before the Supervisory authority.