Limit the risk of contagion
How to behave:
To limit the risks of contagion, some simple precautions are important to follow scrupulously:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid close contact with people.
- Do not touch eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
- Cover the mouth and nose with the elbow or handkerchief in case of coughing or sneezing.
- Do not take antiviral drugs or antibiotics unless prescribed by a doctor.
- Clean the surfaces with alcohol or chlorine based disinfectants.
- Use the mask