Umbra Cuscinetti Inc. hosted AJAC
Worker training is a plus!
On February 27th, Umbra Cuscinetti Inc hosted AJAC (Aerospace Joint Apprenticeship Committee), the US aerospace apprenticeship committee.
AJAC partners with companies to develop on-the-job training programs. It currently includes 15 manufacturing companies, including Seattle’s Umbra Cuscinetti Inc.. The training includes:
- Machine Operator (aerospace market oriented)
- Precision Metal Machining Operator
- Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Plastic Process Technician
- Production Technician (Junior)
- Industrial Manufacturing Technician
During the visit to the Company, the AJAC members were welcomed by Tim Patrick, Manager of Process Engineering, who showed them the production processes and the products manufactured in that facility.