Corporate Social Responsibility
For the Umbra Group, social involvement represents a way to achieve a new global equilibrium and presumes personal commitments both in terms of time and financial assistance.
It is a conscious choice that each of us can make every day in order to build a better future: we are all involved because we are all citizens of the same world.
It is through the parent company, Umbra Cuscinetti S.p.A., based in Foligno (Italy), that the Umbra Group carefully evaluates the projects that the company intends to support by adopting objective criteria and without losing sight of the values that inspire the companies of the Group.
Umbra believes that social involvement is based on three assumptions:
- it requires ACTION through projects that can provide tangible help;
- it must be a conscious choice, supported by periodic assessments of the progress of the projects and the sharing of information;
- it requires a personal commitment that implies assuming ownership of the project.
How can we help
- assess the soundness and validity of the project;
- give consideration to the social structures and specific conditions of the beneficiaries;
- partner with organisations already operating in the area.
In this perspective did the collaboration with La Gomera NGO that has become a point of reference for many of the projects funded by Umbra Cuscinetti. Along with La Gomera NGO will continue to design and implement initiatives aimed at supporting those who are in need.